Translate and Read

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SOME SOFTWARES /PC HEALTH

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 7:30 AM Comments

Crowned LilyImage by Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton via Flickr
To-day I could not make it a point to get the daily dose of walking.But I shall make it up in the afternoon perhaps.Or else I am completing walking 5to 6 times a week at any rate.
So I sat before my PC,went to filehippo update checker and could not find any updates.Instead I landed up in downloading one system protection application scotty on patrol ,a-squared free 4.5 spyware and malware guard and remover application and one encryption (flyline) software Trucrypt.Then I updated spyware terminator by downloading a fresh copy as my existing one did not complete the updates.I again integrated it with Clamv antivirus,systemprotect and web shield but did not like the vault.

Previously I had registered with Zemanta and added to my blog ,I practically saw it's wonderful action which automatically selects levels and tags besides providing colorful pictures .It is worth trying. Called zemified.


http://www.opensocial.org/drppanda

See Zemified,a-suared,Scotty on patrol and TruCrypt
Enhanced by Zemanta


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails