Translate and Read

Thursday, May 14, 2009

ZEMANTA

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 8:25 PM Comments

Zemanta Ltd. HQ SignImage by Peter Čuhalev via Flickr
As habituated in surfing internet and firefox addons ,I found a new utility called zemanta which automatically finds out tags for blogs, to call the blog as zemified.One may include a wiget for donation towards a noble cause.You yourself can see my site and understand.It also provides different pictures to be inserted into the blog.
I am very happy with it's performance.It provides news for improvement in blogs.I could see now a news for 15 useful firefox extensions for bloggers.I shall go and check.


Enhanced by Zemanta


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails