Translate and Read

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HOT AND HUMID CLIMATE/HEAT STROKE

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 7:30 AM Comments

It is very much hot and humid here in Paradip,Orissa,India.The monsoon is scheduled to arrive.During my walking sweat comes out from scalp as rain drops.But I completed it.I have scheduled some endoscopies to-day at 8 AM.I hope the day will not be better without rain.This is the difficulty in coastal areas.
  People are prone to heat stroke during this time, a fatal outcome in these areas .T hope this is not seen in cold countries.I lot of fluid and avoiding exposer to sun are the mainstray of prevention.Govt of Orissa has closed the schools ,prevented labourers from working in the mid-day and installed road side water supply to the comuters.

  Let us stay safe.

OrissaImage via Wikipedia


Enhanced by Zemanta


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails