Translate and Read

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Installing .NetFrame Work 4

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 9:57 PM Comments

This evening, I installed Scribefire a blog editing and uploading software browser addon to my updated version 3.6.4 of Firefox. At the same time I wanted to install .NetFrame Work 4 to my computer, as the update was caught by Filehippo update checker. The downloaded update from Filehippo did not install. So, I went to window update, which showed the update for my computer but again did not install. Then, I went to the Microsoft download center and found the web installer of .Netframe Work 4. That nicely, but slowly downloaded all the files and installed.
This post tests the Scribefire and informs all those who want to download the .NetFrame Work.



Enhanced by Zemanta


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails