Translate and Read

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How to Get and Install Drivers for Lexmark Printer Z 600 in Ubuntu 9.10 and Above

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 7:07 PM Comments

Screenshot of Ubuntu 9.10Image Ubuntu 9.10
Drivers for Lexmark Inkjet printer Z 600 series are not available there in Ubuntu 9.10, 10.4 and 10.10. This will be apparent while configuring the printer. I searched the web for a clue for long time and went through many articles on it. Since I am not a technical person failed to install the drivers in the command line. Even, I followed exactly the commands but failed at the first step of making directory.
That is why; I searched for an easiest way to do so. I narrate it for the persons least acquainted with Ubuntu, like me.

Next, while configuring the printer, the drivers will show up; following the wizard will complete the printer configuration in Ubuntu 9.10 and above.
Enhanced by Zemanta


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails