Translate and Read

Sunday, March 15, 2009

BROADBAND INTERNET CONNECTION IN PCLINUXOS

Posted by Dr Prahallad Panda on 7:36 PM Comments

Since being a surgeon and novice in use of PCLinuxOS, I struggled hard for days to configure and manage Broadband(Dataone) internet connection (India) and I finally succeeded this evening.I was configuring it opening control center~network and internet~removing connection~set up new ADSL/LAN~DSL~India~user name and password~Start from boot and manage ~finish.But it never connected from boot and I had to setup connection again from the beginning.I was bored and could not find any appropriate clue from the Google search.This evening I marked one icon in the lower right corner of the desktop on task bar .And Eureka ,there is the menu to connect after right clicking. I loved so much the graphics, speed and less virus attack features of it ,but was frustrated being unable to use.I hope my experience will help some people like me.


Get my updates delivered into your inbox; Privacy Policy :

Click here to Subscribe news feed from "Clinispot; so that you do not miss out anything that can be valuable to you !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails